Monday, September 1, 2008

Scratch *that*!!!

Sorry to do this to you, guys, but speaking of changes and flexibility, I realized that while coming up with themes and layered implications for photos might be very nice, I neither have time nor am skilled enough to do it on a frequent basis. Although I like taking pictures and enjoy sharing them, I wouldn't presume to say I am particularly talented in this area. So I will continue posting them up in continuing groups (Food 1, Food 2) and in groups more or less of three, but I will save the themes for a set where there really is intrinsic meaning that is easier for me and others to pick up on! :) Not that our Babysitter didn't do a great job- the mental stress is just too much for me! ;) So enjoy the randomness, my friends-

See ya!
Mindy

2 comments:

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

I figured it must of taken a lot of thought to come up with all that, too much work for you, takes away from the fun of it.

Random is good.

Mindy Schaper said...

:) YEAH. :)